2019 Improvements to the Inn
Written by Rob Mukai on Jan. 01, 2020
Tags: Xcalak Acocote Eco Inn Improvements
Here are the improvements we did for the Inn this year! In no particular order:
1. New hoodie fishing shirts with artwork by Elias at Tailers Art
2. New Battery bank
3. New cushions for the chairs in the Palometa Suite
4. New colored Sterling Silver pieces by Aimstar Jewelry
5. New Keychains
6. New Signs for the drive up. Thanks Bryce!
7. Rod racks in the rooms so you can take them straight from the rod bath to the room without having to break them down.
8. Kitchen remodel in the Sabalo Suite. New katalox live edge bar, acid stained concrete on the sink and counter, plus pot rack above.
9. Repaired Concrete and painted exterior
10. Provided water jugs for guides to minimize single use plastic out on the water
11. New Acocote Eco Inn Water Bottles for use by guests and guides. Please don't buy plastic water bottles when you come to Xcalak. We have plenty of pet bottles on the beach already. Don't need to add to the collection.
12. Did my first trade show. The So. Cal Fly Fishing Faire in Pasadena.
13. Blackout curtains.
14 Blog Posts in 2019, took a long vacation in the US this year and got to catch a few trout with good friends, got my first Super Grand Slam, first DIY Grand Slam and had a ton of great guests. Hope to see you all in 2020!