Acocote Eco Inn - COVID-19 Safety Measures
Written by Rob Mukai on Aug. 26, 2020
Tags: Xcalak Acocote Eco Inn COVID-19 Safety Measures
As we welcome you back to our little corner of paradise, we are committed to providing a safe environment that aligns with expert protocols to eliminate COVID-19. Here are some of the additional measures we are taking to ensure your safety during your stay at Acocote Eco Inn. We will continue to keep up to date on new information to ensure the health and safety of our guests and staff.
- Each suite will have 2 days between guests.
- All dishes will be bleach rinsed.
- There will be no cleaning service in between Check-in and Check-out unless the stay is longer that one week, in which case, we will service the room while no guests are in the suite.
- Linens will be changed once per week. If you need a change of sheets before the end of the week. Please strip your beds and put the linens in the supplied laundry hamper and place outside the door. This is to protect our staff.
- All suites have bottles of hand sanitizer.
- All staff who enter rooms will have masks, and gloves and will use hand sanitizer.
- All upholstered furniture will be surface sprayed with steramine.
- All linens will be sun dried.
- All high touch items like door and furniture handles, water faucet handles, night stands, light switches, and flooring will receive special attention with sterilization.